It's Fiver Fest Fortnight!
Fiver Fest starts today!
Get shopping in Plymouth Market and the West End Plymouth over the next fortnight and enjoy some of the excellent £5 deals on offer for national Fiver Fest.
Shop independent, shop local
To show the importance of supporting our high streets, Plymouth is joining more than 100 independent high streets across the UK to put on special £5 offers from 10 to 24 October as part of the Totally Locally Fiver Fest.
Why Fiver Fest?
If every adult in Plymouth spent just £5 per week in their local independent shops and businesses, it would mean £51.3m per year going directly into the local economy. This would lead to more jobs, a better high street, a stronger economy and a nicer place to live. A message that is particularly pertinent at the moment in these unprecedented times.
So what’s available in Plymouth Market?
These are the Fiver Fest offers currently available in Plymouth Market from 10 to 24 October:
• The Kawaii Stall: An authentic Japanese notebook/or drawing pad and one pen of your choice
• Kawaffle: Two cheese and tomato savoury waffles
• SoulFood Vendor: A range of meals with a drink, including chicken burgers, chicken curry and loaded wraps
• Tantuni: Chicken or veg/halloumi wrap with dip of choice
• Vinyl Grooves Records: Three singles (45rpm), normally £2 each
• Coronet Engravers: Watches – strap alterations or batteries fitted
• The Sweet Stall: £5 Pick and Mix bags or three boxes of fudge
• AHF Workwear: Fisherman socks or ladies 2 pair packs of slipper socks or two single ply face coverings in various designs
• Sarah’s Selections: Five nail polishes or two false nails or three lipgloss
• Cars and Bears: A choice of model cars and buses, dolls and bears
• Andy’s Meats: Selected meat packs
Shop local and independent – shop Fiver Fest at Plymouth Market!