Continuing to keep you safe in Plymouth Market
On Monday 19 July lockdown will be lifted but in Plymouth Market we’re focusing on continuing to keep our customers, traders and staff safe, as the levels of infection remain high across the city.
We will continue to have a number of safety measures in place to protect you, our stall holders and staff, so we can ensure you feel comfortable and enjoy your shopping experience in Plymouth’s official covered market.
Please adhere to our safety measures
Please make sure you are aware of our safety protocols and adhere to them whilst shopping in Plymouth Market
● Contact Tracing will continue in Plymouth Market. Please sign in when you shop with us to help stop the further spread of the virus
● We would request that you, our staff and traders wear a facemasks in the Market, except when eating or drinking at one of our eateries or cafes
● Please use the hand sanitisers situated at our entrances and exits as you come in or leave the Market
● Please think of others and practise social distancing where possible
● Don’t visit the Market in large groups. Please be patient if you have to queue and maintain social distancing whilst you do
● Our one way in/ one way out system will remain in place, please adhere to this
● Use our convenient car park, so you only have a short distance to travel to enjoy shopping in Plymouth Market
● Our opening hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Saturday, except on Wednesdays when the Market closes at 4:30pm, and we are closed on Sundays
If you feel at all unwell, PLEASE don’t visit the Market
Stay safe and enjoy shopping in Plymouth Market
Thank you for your support and stay safe!