Plymouth Market is fully open, and a warm welcome awaits you
Plymouth Market is fully open once again, following Government guidelines regarding the easing of lockdown and the re-opening of retail and food outlets.
We welcome customers, new and existing, and have a number of safety measures in place to protect you, our stall holders and staff, so we can ensure you feel comfortable and enjoy your shopping experience in Plymouth’s official covered market.
Some of our stalls and shops continue to offer a delivery service – please call them or check their social media pages for more information.
A few little points first…
Please make sure you are aware of our safety protocols and adhere to them whilst shopping in Plymouth Market
- Facemasks must be worn in the Market at all times, unless you are enjoying a meal or drink at one of our cafes or eateries
- All four of our entrances are open but we are operating a strict one-way entry and exit system
- Please use the hand sanitisers situated at all our entrances and exits as you come in or leave the Market
- We are limiting the number of customers in the Market at any one time. We’ve a big space here but we’re being very mindful of social distancing
- Please think of others and practise social distancing where possible – keeping to the Government’s recommended distance of 2m apart
- Don’t visit the Market in groups – we’d ask you to keep numbers to four or less at any one time
- Please be patient if you have to queue and maintain social distancing whilst you do
- Please take note of our revised opening hours. We’re open from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays
If you feel at all unwell, PLEASE don’t visit the Market
Stay safe and enjoy shopping in Plymouth Market
You may also like to know…
The telephone numbers for most of our stalls, shops, cafes and eateries are shown on our website. If you want to check with an individual stall holder about their opening times, products or prices, please call them direct. They’ll be happy to help.
Our toilets are fully opened and are regularly cleaned throughout the day.
Please use the signage located around the Market, including on the floor, to guide you safely during your shopping.
We’re making sure key communal touchpoints are thoroughly sanitised throughout the day. The Market is also cleaned every evening after it closes.
Our staff are also keeping a close eye on the Market and making sure everything remains shipshape throughout the day.
Our car park, off Cornwall Street, remains open.
Thank you and stay safe!